I am currently working with a fantastic cancer charity based in central London in aim of placing their next HR Officer. This position is on a permanent basis and will report directly into the HR Manager.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Lead on end-to-end recruitment, ensuring that the induction process is complete for all new-starters
- Act as the first point of contact for all HR and employment queries
- Attend and take notes during employee relations meetings
- Provide support and advice to staff and managers on a range of HR-related issues
- Carry out all HR Administration and maintain data management in line with GDPR
The key skills & experiences required for the role include:
- Full or part-qualified member of CIPD or the equivalent experience
- Experience of using a HR information database
- Experience of assisting in end-to-end recruitment and advising managers on appropriate recruitment strategy
- Knowledge surrounding employment law and HR policy
If you meet the above criteria, please do apply in full confidence for a further discussion and detailed job description.