Prospect Research Officer
Job Title: Prospect Research Officer
Hours: Permanent/ Full-time
Salary: £29,000 - £32,000
We are working with a major national health charity seeking to appoint a new Prospect Research Officer. This is a new position working in the High Value team working to identify, develop and manage a pipeline of potential donors from across all fundraising streams. The role involves researching donor prospects and producing detailed reports to support the development of high value fundraising relationships and facilitate the important work of the charity.
The successful individual will demonstrate:
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role within the not-for-profit sector
- An understanding of typical donor audiences and their motivations to give
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to handle confidential information
- Experience of using different research tools and producing reports
- Familiarity with databases and with the Data Protection Act
- Strong organisation skills, with a structured and detail-based approach to working
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and time pressures
- Experience or understanding of health or medical research charities
We are seeking an enthusiastic and responsible individual with a consistent approach, and a resilient and positive attitude. You will be analytical, results focused and able to work collaboratively with both the immediate team and across the whole organisation.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, we very much look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
Please submit your CV in a word document, with a supporting statement as soon as possible to email@example.com quoting our reference JO1511.
Closing date for applications: 15 April 2018
Interview date: 24 April 2018