Head of Corporate Development
Head of Corporate Development (1 year Fixed Term Contract - maternity cover)
Vauxhall, London (with travel to other regions)
Up to £47,550 per annum inclusive of London Allowance
Full-time 35 hours per week (can also consider applicants wishing to work 4 days per week)
Closing date: 19th April 2018
The Corporate Partnerships Team have enjoyed considerable success in the last two years particularly from charity of the year partnerships, winning and delivering them to a very high standard.
The team is a key part of the Fundraising Division, and looks to maximise the income raised from Companies.
We have a fantastic high profile opportunity for an experienced sales and corporate fundraising specialist with significant management skills who will drive the delivery of the new business strategy ensuring that income targets are met through a variety of corporate partnerships. The successful candidate will head up the Corporate Development team which includes the management of a team of 7.
The role reports into the Head of Corporate Partnerships and also requires working closely with the Head of Account Management and Head of Partnerships and Philanthropy Scotland and NI as well as Senior Managers across the Fundraising, Communications & Marketing Department, and colleagues across the wider organisation.
Essential skills and knowledge required include;
- Substantial proven sales, marketing and corporate fundraising experience
- Extensive knowledge and evidence of developing and implementing a corporate prospecting process
- Excellent budgeting skills with the ability to forecast the value of new partnerships accurately
- Knowledge of different forms of corporate partnerships including Charity of the Year and sponsorship.
- Evidence of writing proposals, delivering pitches and winning corporate partnerships with a value of £500k+
Marie Curie are here for people living with any terminal illness, and their families. Marie Curie offers expert care, guidance and support to help them get the most from the time they have left.