New Business Manager
Harris Hill are very pleased to be working with a wonderful children's charity to recruit a pro-active and experienced New Business Manager to join their corporate fundraising team. Leading on developing proposals and delivering pitches for a range of COTY, strategic and brand partnerships, you will work with senior managers and the wider fundraising team to increase corporate income in line with targets.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Securing a range new corporate fundraising relationships to include COTY, Brand partnerships, sponsorship, pro-bono support and strategic partnerships
- Building and managing a strong pipeline of mutually beneficial relationships that result in achieving against financial and non-financial organisational objectives
- Managing the full sales cycle, from lead generation through to close, identifying priorities and longer term strategic objectives
- Working with the Head of Fundraising and the wider team to ensure delivery of a consistent message and achieve against organisations objectives
- Taking responsibility for managing personal activity and KPIs, including regular reporting on progress
The successful candidate will;
- Have demonstrable experience of thriving within a target driven environment to achieve against financial and non-financial targets.
- Have experience of winning 5-figure+ partnerships, including sponsorship, COTY and cause-related marketing partnerships
- Be able to develop a full pipeline from lead generation to close
- Be able to create and deliver compelling and original proposals and pitches, adapted to suit a range of audiences and stakeholders
- Be a confident relationship manger and networker, able to be persuasive and negotiate effectively
- Have experience of corporate fundraising and a good grasp of corporate fundraising mechanisms
For more information about this position and next steps please apply here now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss further. Please kindly note, due to the volume of applications only candidates with suitable experience will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.