New Partnership Specialist
Harris Hill are currently recruiting a New Partnerships Specialist on behalf of a national health charity. The New Partnerships Specialist is responsible for developing new mutually beneficial relationships and generating long term fundraised income from corporate partners. The organisation are very keen to secure more high value partnerships and this role is critical to that business development strategy.
Key responsibilities include;
- Proactively generate leads, and make the most of reactive enquiries, to secure new high value and long-term partnerships
- Develop a qualified pipeline of commercial and charity of the year prospects
- Take a pro-active, creative and strategic approach to developing and exploiting any appropriate fundraising opportunities
- Prepare and present high quality new business proposals and presentations to potential corporate supporters
- Attend meetings with potential corporate partners and represent the organisation when required
The successful candidate will have;
- Experience of working with business-charity partnerships, including a variety of cause-related marketing campaigns, strategic and charity of the year
- A track record of successfully securing a number of new partnerships for charities
- Excellent understanding of a variety of corporate partnership funding models
- Strong understanding of the commercial sector and major UK brands, and ability to demonstrate business acumen in this capacity
- Strong sales skills and instincts across every aspect of the sale cycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with a wide range of people at all levels
- Excellent negotiating skills and the ability to inspire confidence in the organisation.
For more informaiton about this vacancy and next steps, please apply here now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss further.
Apply for New Partnership Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly