Digital Marketing Officer
A leading children's charity is looking for a Digital Marketing Officer
Working on a full-time, permanent basis, you will help build digital skills across the organisation by providing a range of services, advice and expertise for the wider organisation related to digital campaigns, e-mail marketing, social media, mobile, online design, curation and editorial, paid digital media and user experience (UX).
- To work with teams across the charity to ensure the effective delivery of email campaigns.
- To play a key role in maximising engagement and income for the charity from supporters and potential supporters through the development and delivery of 'best of breed' email campaigns
- Work with teams across the charity to deliver digital marketing campaigns to meet organisational objectives
- To be a centre of excellence and expertise on the use of digital marketing (especially email but also paid social, display, PPC and SEO), influencing teams to help them acquire, retain and engage supporters of the charity and provide advice accordingly.
- To train teams in digital marketing practice to improve the overall effectiveness of marketing campaigns across the charity
- To identify, test and develop email plans, for the charity to maximise engagement, revenue generation and stewardship through the use of email
- To manage the automated welcome and stewardship email journey for our donate and event programmes
- To work closely with teams across the charity, helping them measure and improve the effectiveness of their digital marketing.
- To support departments and teams to use digital marketing in a more effective way and reach new audiences.
- To facilitate, where required, technical aspects of email send-out, including coding (in HTML).
This is a full-time, permanent position, and the charity is looking to hire ASAP. If you have these skills, then please send me your up to date CV. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.