Based just a five minute walk from Angel station in Islington, this well established Membership Body are recruiting a new Partnerships Manager to join their busy Events & Business Development team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an innovative and personable Account Manager with the ability to build strong relationships with a broad range of stakeholders.
This is predominantly an Account Management based role (80%), with the remaining focus on new business (20%).
Key responsibilities for this role include:
* Managing the sales of exhibition space / sponsorship packages / advertising and tickets for their prestigious annual dinner.
* Supporting the director of BD & Events to develop and maintain key relationships.
* Attending regular meetings with key partners and staying abreast of industry changes/updates.
You will also be required to line-manage a support coordinator, previous management experience is not essential, however you will need to be able to commuicate a desire and understanding of line management.
This role is full time, Monday to Friday, with flexible working hours, including an option for ad-hoc home working, plus 25 days annual leave (not including time off over Christmas)
The ideal candidate for this role will -
* Extensive account management or business development experience.
* The ability to demonstrate key achievements, relating to effectively building and maintaining business relationships with varying stakeholders.
Please forward your CV asap and I can get in touch with the company details and job description.