Partnerships Manager

6 days left

Location
Islington
Salary
Up to £33385 per annum
Posted
03 Apr 2018
Closes
03 May 2018
Ref
64433GM
Hours
Full Time
Contract Type
Permanent

Based just a five minute walk from Angel station in Islington, this well established Membership Body are recruiting a new Partnerships Manager to join their busy Events & Business Development team.

This is an excellent opportunity for an innovative and personable Account Manager with the ability to build strong relationships with a broad range of stakeholders.

This is predominantly an Account Management based role (80%), with the remaining focus on new business (20%).

Key responsibilities for this role include:

* Managing the sales of exhibition space / sponsorship packages / advertising and tickets for their prestigious annual dinner.
* Supporting the director of BD & Events to develop and maintain key relationships.
* Attending regular meetings with key partners and staying abreast of industry changes/updates.

You will also be required to line-manage a support coordinator, previous management experience is not essential, however you will need to be able to commuicate a desire and understanding of line management.

This role is full time, Monday to Friday, with flexible working hours, including an option for ad-hoc home working, plus 25 days annual leave (not including time off over Christmas)

The ideal candidate for this role will -

* Extensive account management or business development experience.
* The ability to demonstrate key achievements, relating to effectively building and maintaining business relationships with varying stakeholders.

Please forward your CV asap and I can get in touch with the company details and job description.

Apply for Partnerships Manager

Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly

Apply

Upload from your computer

Or import from cloud storage

Your CV must be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, .rtf, and no bigger than 1MB


4000 characters left


By applying for a job listed on Third Sector Jobs you agree to our terms and conditions and privacy policy. You should never be required to provide bank account details. If you are, please email us.

Similar jobs

Similar jobs