Our client is a recognised market leader in nursing, domiciliary, social and personal care. They pride themselves on their professional and discrete service with their staff applying their 4 Cs: Compassionate, Competent, Committed and Collaboration in client contact.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Starting Salary of £25 per hour, increasing with number of hours worked , live in rates £138.70 per day, £173.40 per day for weekends.
Benefits: A competitive hourly rate - they reward their Nurses well above their competitors. Weekly pay; Paid holiday up to 28 days per calendar year; Flexible hours to suit your schedule; Pension scheme- Contributory; 24/7 responsive support by the management team; Regular paid training to keep up-to-date with the latest in medical, nursing and care techniques; Assistance with revalidation; Social Life; An active social club offering numerous of events. A chance to meet other Nurses and Cares and increase your network of friends.
About the role:
You will provide nursing care according to the client’s specific diagnosis and needs.
They have clients throughout the UK, and some internationally. Depending on their clients' needs and location, you may choose to look after several clients within a locality or look after one client intensively, they work to suit your schedule.
- Your duties will include, communicating effectively with the client, the multi-disciplinary team and providing updates both verbal and written after every client contact
- Adhering to the Health and Safety policy and to prevent and control infection
- Producing or updating Care Plans and Risk assessments when required
- Please be aware that you may be required to perform tasks that would not normally be required within the hospital environment
- Current NMC registration
- Significant general nursing experience
- Ideally some experience of nursing clients in their own home
- Evidence of up to date training
You may have experience of the following: Registered General Nurse, NHS, RGN, Staff Nurse, Care Home, Hospital, Nursing, Nurse, NMC, General Nurse, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.