Anne Frank Trust UK – Development Director
Salary: circa £55,000
Contract: Full time
Using education to create a society safe from prejudice and discrimination.
The Anne Frank Trust UK is an education charity that uses Anne Frank’s life and diary to empower young people with the knowledge, skills and confidence to challenge and resist all forms of prejudice and discrimination. We partner with schools, local authorities, the criminal justice sector and others to deliver educational programmes alongside acclaimed exhibitions to young people in a variety of settings.
In 2017 over 54,000 people across the UK engaged with our work: we worked in 90 secondary schools; 53 primary schools; ran programmes in 10 prisons, and held 15 community exhibitions.
Sadly, the need for our work continues to grow. With hate-crime on the rise, and growing divisions between communities, the Trust’s strategy is to counter this by driving a positive narrative, and scaling up our work to reach more young people, and have greater impact.
We are seeking a new Development Director who can deliver the step change increase in income that we need to deliver on this strategy, embed a culture of fundraising across the Trust, and work as part of the senior management team to take our organisation to the next level.
The successful candidate will have:
- A demonstrable track record in substantially growing income
- A proven track record of having actively evaluated and developed new opportunities and channels for partnership and funding
- Substantial and sustained experience of successful fundraising in at least two of the following areas: trusts and foundations, statutory income, corporates, individual giving, major donors
- Experience of line management of staff, with a strong ability to motivate others and lead by example
- Experience in using a CRM effectively to manage and grow a donor database
If you would like to receive an information pack for this role, with full details of how to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jenny Hills or Abby Ashmead at Harris Hill on 0207 820 7323.
Closing date for applications: 9am on Monday 30th April