South of England Team Leader
South of England Team Leader
£39,703 - £46,709 per annum, plus pension
Full-time, Permanent, Immediate Start
Field Based – Assigned to an Office Hub (Bradford, Birmingham or London)
UnLtd is the foundation for social entrepreneurs. Our vision is of a world where enterprising people are transforming our society for good.
We back over 500 social entrepreneurs with cash and support every year to get started, and grow their ventures, all of which are addressing major social challenges the UK faces. We provide the people we support with a blend of funding, advice, mentoring, training and connections.
UnLtd will maximise its impact through three strategic priorities:
- Building access to employment: supporting social entrepreneurs to create over 3,000 jobs and training opportunities for those distant from the labour market.
- Solutions for an ageing society: working with social entrepreneurs to create innovative products and services which combat isolation, provide mental stimulation and foster physical wellbeing for older people
- Resilient communities: supporting social entrepreneurs in 20 UK communities to create economic and social value, while developing an ecosystem of support for them
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Work at a strategic level by actively contributing to learning and improvement in your area of responsibility.
- Assume responsibility for line managing UnLtd’s Award Manager team working across the South of England including annual appraisals, objective setting, personal development plans and performance management
- Co-ordinate with North of England Team Leader and plan regular team meetings, reflective practice, experiential learning and knowledge sharing with peers working across the North/ South of England.
- Ensure the Award Managers in the South of England are aware of new developments at UnLtd – innovative practice, the pipeline of new externally funded programmes and that there is a lively exchange of best practice amongst Award Managers, focused on the needs of social entrepreneurs.
As South England Team Leader, you will have the responsibility to deliver UnLtd’s strategic ambitions and lead on a Resilient community area. You will find enterprising people who are transforming our world. You will find enterprising people who are transforming our world for good and support them to be leaders and support the development of their ideas and ventures.
As a member of UnLtd’s frontline team, you will work with colleagues across the organisation, for example research, policy, communications.
For more information and to apply, please click the apply button.
Closing Date: 25th April 2018 at 10.00am
Telephone Interviews: Friday 27th April 2018
Face-to-face Interviews: Thursday 3rd May 2018, London
Registered charity no: 1090393.
UnLtd is committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity and respect, and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.