London E1 (Aldgate)
£30,000 - £32,000 per annum | 35 hours per week
- Are you keen to build meaningful personal relationships with supporters?
- Are you looking to produce high quality direct marketing materials?
- Do you want to test innovative new approaches to digital legacy marketing?
If that sounds like you and you want to bring your insight, knowledge, personality and passion into an environment where it will make a real difference to people with asthma, then this is the role for you.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Wants to build meaningful, personal relationships with some of our most generous supporters; people who have pledged to leave a gift to Asthma UK in their Will
- Is excited by the prospect of testing new digital channels to engage new audiences
- Looks at data and insight and sees opportunity
- Is ambitious, driven by success and passionate about seizing opportunities as they present themselves
- Has a passion for delivering high quality direct marketing products that leave a lasting impression on supporters
What we do at Asthma UK really matters - our aim is to stop asthma attacks and cure asthma, transforming the lives of 5.4 million people in the UK and saving the lives of the three people who still die every day because of their asthma. No audience does more to help us do this work than our legacy audience – in this role you will be key to making sure this continues.
What the role involves:
- Building warm relationships with legacy pledgers, intenders and enquirers
- Testing new digital channels to recruit new legacy contacts and working with colleagues to transform our digital legacy offering
- Producing legacy stewardship and acquisition campaigns, recruiting new people onto the programme
- Using data to inform our decisions and to plan the future of the Asthma UK legacy programme
- Working within a dynamic, successful Individual Giving team driven by the desire to give our supporters an excellent experience
This is a great place to work
With around 80 people, we’re a tight team working together successfully to stop asthma attacks and cure asthma. We offer substantial benefits, including 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays). Our recent staff survey shows that alongside having a high-performance culture, Asthma UK is a great place to work, with excellent opportunities for development.
For more information and to apply please visit the Asthma UK website or click on the Apply link now!
Closing date: 25 April 2018 at 8am.
First interview: 1 May 2018.
Second interview: 8 May 2018.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business Development & Commercial Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Community Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Legacies Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Central)