Community Fundraising Co-Ordinator
1 day left
- Contract Type
Title: Community Fundraising Co-Ordinator
Location: Southville, Bristol
Hours of work: up to 35
Salary: £22,000 - £27,000 FTE
Job Summary: This full time role will deliver high levels of stewardship to a variety of supporters and community events within Bristol and South Gloucestershire. The Community Fundraising Co-ordinator will be tasked with maximising opportunities within the designated territory by regular, targeted and appropriate liaison and promotion to significantly raise regional profile. Working collaboratively within the Fundraising team, you will contribute to income growth and ensure donor retention.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- To manage all aspects of community fundraising through the designated area, in line with the overall fundraising strategy.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the geographic area, community and events that are in the area.
- Develop relationships with existing individuals, schools, and community groups.
- Ensure the highest level of donor care
- Achieve gross income from the geographic area.
This description does not attempt to describe all the activities of the post but rather illustrates with examples the main role of the post holder. It is therefore subject to alteration and development and will be review jointly with the post holder and Head of Fundraising and Marketing.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Valid full UK driving licence
- Experience within fundraising/ not for profit sector
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to prepare and deliver compelling presentations and engage with a wide range of audiences confidently.
- Excellent written skills and the ability to prepare persuasive proposals and accurate reports.
- Ability to organise and plan own work identifying conflicting demands and establishing clear priorities in order to meet agreed objective
- Demonstrable experience of managing projects and balancing multiple critical priorities
- Experience of building effective relationships with key stakeholders and the ability to enthuse and motivate others
- Able to demonstrate a good level of general education to A Level standard or equivalent
- Able to contribute positively at team meetings.
- Outgoing with an excellent work ethic
Closing date: 26 April 2018
Interview Date: 3 and 4 May 2018
If you would like to apply for this position, please click the apply button and attach your CV and covering letter, it will be sent automatically to the employer.
No agencies please.
Apply for Community Fundraising Co-Ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in City of Bristol
- Marketing Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in City of Bristol
- Operations & Service Delivery Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in City of Bristol
- PR & Communications Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in City of Bristol
- Community Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in City of Bristol