Engagement Manager (Churches)
Job Title: Engagement Manager (Churches)
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £40 - £42K
We are working in partnership with London City Mission to appoint an experienced fundraiser in the role of Engagement Manager (Churches).
This is an exciting opportunity for a committed Christian to take the lead on growing financial and volunteer support for the London City Mission from churches in London and beyond. With at least three years’ fundraising experience, the successful candidate will be adept at building relationships and comfortable with communicating at all levels. He/she will have a strong understanding of the church landscape, a passion for the cause and the ability to influence and inspire people. While the main focus of this role is on church engagement, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to contribute to the wider fundraising strategy and to deputise for the Head of Fundraising.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A track record of successful engagement with and fundraising from churches
- Experience of developing and implementing fundraising strategies
- An innovative and creative approach to fundraising
- A proven ability to make compelling presentations and speak with confidence to large groups of people
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of engaging, leading and motivating a team
- Experience of recruiting, training and managing volunteers
- An understanding of denominational distinctions
Our client is seeking a committed individual with a passion for their faith and fundraising.
There is an Occupational Requirement that the person appointed be an evangelical Christian. If you feel you have the necessary skills and enthusiasm to join this charity we would like to hear from you.
Please submit your CV in a word document, with a supporting statement as soon as possible to email@example.com quoting our reference JO1494.
Our client is looking to interview as soon as possible so please apply without delay