Job Title: Fundraising Manager
Hours: 37.5 hours
Job Type: Full time/ permanent
Salary: £26,565 - £35,577
We are working in partnership with Southampton Hospital Charity which helps to enhance the care and treatment of patients at University Hospital Southampton. They work with supporters to raise money and provide financial support to areas of the hospital service that lie beyond the scope of NHS funding.
The charity is now seeking to appoint a Fundraising Manager to manage and develop the legacy and individual giving campaigns whilst being an active member of the charity team in securing financial support from all areas of fundraising. You will be responsible for engaging and maintaining relationships with individuals, hospital staff and members of the community. The successful individual will demonstrate:
- Experience of legacy fundraising within a paid or voluntary role which includes identifying legacy audiences and promoting legacies to these
- A minimum of two years working in a fundraising role within voluntary organisation capacity. This experience must include working directly with members of the public.
- Experience of producing reports, analysing data and developing pipeline information with accuracy.
- Knowledge of fundraising law and practices particularly in collections and gift aid.
We are seeking an individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to present to a broad range of people internally and externally. You will have strong organisation skills with attention to detail.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, we very much look forward to hearing from you. Please submit your CV in a word document, with a supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting our reference JO1492.
Our client is looking to interview as soon as possible so please apply without delay
More searches like this
- Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in Hampshire
- Management Health & Medical Full Time jobs in Hampshire
- Community Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in Hampshire
- Corporate Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in Hampshire
- Events Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in Hampshire