Digital Campaign Manager
An established Public Sector and Government organisation based in London.
The Digital Campaign Manager will be taking the lead on an high profile campaign for the organisation. They will be responsible for:
- Managing an effective digital strategy to provide a best in class user experience.
- Creating solutions for web and mobile.
- Implement multi-channel campaigns
- Setting new KPI's and metrics
- Creating engaging multi-channel digital content
- Working closely with an external agency to project manage delivery of campaigns
The Digital Campaign Manager will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- Substantial campaigns experience, from planning to delivery within communications
- Experience using web analytics for analysis of campaign metrics
- Proven experience of developing and executing a digital strategy
- Experience across general communications channels, specifically Digital to maximise engagement.
- Paid Media channels experience including Social.
- Security Clearance - DBS/Disclosure Scotland (Essential)
The successful candidate will be offered a minimum 3 month contract subject to further extension paying up to £260 per day.