I am currently looking for an Evaluation Manager to work for a leading Homeless charity on a 12-month fixed term contract. Based out of their London head office the role will lead on the management and delivery of the evaluation of the charity's services and programmes. The role will be paying just over £40,000.
Duties within the role:
* Design and project manage evaluations of several of the charity's services and programmes
* Lead a team of 3 to analyse data gathered, write briefings and reports, and put forward concrete recommendations
* Work with the Impact Analysts and IT teams to undertake regular reviews of their Monitoring and Evaluation Framework
* Report on outcomes and recommendations to colleagues across the organisation
* Develop appropriate reports and tools for front line staff and management
Essential experience needed for the role:
* Proven project and time management skills
* Experience of evaluating services, writing reports and briefings summarising results
* Experience of undertaking analysis of cost and outcome data alongside evaluations
* Demonstrable expertise and ability to advise on research design
* Experience of managing people
If you are interested in hearing more about this role and feel you meeting the experience needed then do not hesitate to get in touch.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.