Consultancy & Development Manager
Join our dynamic team, supporting us to help small charities through the delivery of consultancy projects, managing business relationships and also delivering training and learning opportunities for small charities, commissioners and funders. You will also be responsible for helping to secure income for the FSI, with a specific focus on identifying, engaging and securing income from consultancy, sponsorship and products delivered by the FSI.
This role is being advertised as a full-time vacancy however part-time or job share applications will be considered. Please specify on your covering letter if you are applying on a part-time or job-share basis.
- Deliver income generating opportunities by identifying, seeking and engaging new clients through responding to requests for proposals, calling, networking and stewarding existing relationships.
- Deliver FSI consultancy projects and products across our key areas of governance, strategic planning, impact measurement and fundraising strategies.
- Work with the Membership and Learning team to deliver an evolving and growing suite of learning opportunities, to the small charities we support and our training consultancy clients.
- To stay abreast of the latest developments, best practice and learning across the sector so that this can be incorporated into all FSI material
- Support FSI projects across the spectrum of FSI activities for small charities, including attendance at occasional evening and weekend events and travel across the UK.
Please send your CV, covering letter and supporting statement to email@example.com or post to Head of Business Development, The FSI, the Grayston Centre, 28 Charles Square, London N1 6HT by 12 noon on Monday 23 April 2018.
Please make sure you include a supporting statement demonstrating how you meet the requirements numbered 1-14 in the person specification section of the job description (available from the 'Job Supporting Document' below), giving relevant examples where possible. Failure to include this will mean that your application will not be considered.
No agencies please.