This is a full-time, permanent role. The Organisation
- A well known animal welfare charity.
- Promote the cause with politicians, stakeholders and officials.
- Maintain influence within government departments, local authorities and other organisations.
- Ensure a clear policy stance on key issues.
- Have exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of the political environment and how public policy is formed.
- Experience in analyzing policy and developing policy positions.
Deadline: Friday 6th April