Campaigns and Public Affairs Officer
This is a full-time, permanent role. The Organisation
- A well known animal welfare charity.
- Deliver policy change through effective and engaging campaigns.
- Enhance the efficiency and reach of the public affairs team and campaigns.
- Research and identify supporters and partners for public affairs and campaigns work.
- Have a proven track record of issue based campaigning.
- Experience of implementing and evaluating political campaigns that have brought about change.
- Knowledge of the political process and how charities can influence this.
Deadline: Friday 6th April