Major Donor Fundraiser
Job Title: Major Donor Fundraiser
Hours: Full time/ Part time 4 days per week
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Location: Mid Sussex
We are working in partnership with a hospice based in Mid Sussex who provide specialist palliative care. The charity is now seeking to appoint a Major Donor Fundraiser who working alongside the Head of Fundraising, will lead, develop and implement the major donor fundraising strategy. You will drive growth of the major donor income to meet new performance targets, as well as drive continuous improvements in the quality of major donor care by developing long term partnerships with all key stakeholders. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of building and managing effective fundraising relationships with high level individuals and securing major gifts
- Knowledge of philanthropic motivations and current trends in major giving across the UK and the ability to identify and exploit new opportunities
- Ability to negotiate successfully with colleagues at all levels and with external stakeholders to achieve key objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills to deliver effective fundraising pitches, ideas and project updates to a range of audiences in a confident and inspiring way
- Sufficient numeracy skills to record, analyse and present financial data in a clear and accurate format
- Proficiency in using Raisers Edge or a comparable fundraising CRM package
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual who is able to work innovatively and creatively on multiple projects to tight deadlines. If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Please submit your CV in a word document, with a supporting statement to email@example.com quoting our reference JO1503.
Please apply without delay as our client would like to interview potential candidates as soon as possible.