Digital Marketing Executive
A Not for Profit and Charities, Membership organisation based in Central London.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for:
- Hands-on content production across Digital Channels.
- Full hands-on, end to end production and management of email marketing.
- Ensuring all content is fully SEO optimised.
- Ensuring Digital Marketing campaigns are fully optimised with external agencies (PPC/Display/SEM)
- Day to day social media management including scheduling, posting and reporting.
- Creating engaging content for social media including paid social.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- A keen eye and passion for creating engaging content
- End to end email marketing management experience (designing/creating, scheduling, delivery, analysis and optimisation).
- End to End experience managing social media activity including social media paid advertising
- First class copywriting and proofreading skills
- Google Analytics Experience
- A good understanding of latest digital/technology innovations
- Global marketing experience
- Both B2B and B2C Experience
- Commercial marketing experience
The successful Digital Marketing Executive will be offered a permanent contract paying £30,000 to £35,000 per annum.