Trust Fundraising Manager
Join us today and help put an end to loneliness
The Campaign to End Loneliness believes that we must make loneliness everyone’s business so that no one in later life who wants company should be without it.
We are a powerful catalyst for inspiring this change. We use research, education and powerful communications to ensure there are effective ways for older people to stay connected; all of which will lead to a reduction in the damaging effects of loneliness in older age.
Following a recent £2.65m award from the Big Lottery Fund to part fund our work over the next four years will be undergoing a major expansion of our ambition, reach and partnerships.
To achieve our goals, we’ll need more staff who are expert in their fields and who share our hunger for succeeding through the growth, opportunities and ground-breaking programmes to come.
Trusts Fundraising Manager (full or part-time considered) – based in Central London – we are seeking an experienced grants and trusts fundraiser with a substantial track record of Trust fundraising experience to lead on income generation from Charitable Trusts and Foundations to support our campaigning work and tackle loneliness across the UK - £40K per annum.
For Job Description and directions of how to apply for the role please go to –
For more information on the Campaign to End Loneliness see - http://www.campaigntoendloneliness.org/
The post holder, reporting to the Director of Development and Communications, will lead on developing and implementing a Trust Strategy for the Campaign to End Loneliness to achieve and ideally exceed its fundraising targets for 2017 – 2020 (over the course of the Lottery funding period). To lead on, and work with colleagues to develop packaged project proposals for larger Trust applications as well as managing relationships with charitable trusts and foundations across the UK. The Trust Fundraising Manger will also develop and embed Trust Fundraising systems and processes.
- Plan and create a new trust fundraising function
- Develop packaged project proposals for larger Trust asks (£50k+)
- Identify appropriate targets for larger Trust asks; draft and submit proposals and applications and build a pipeline of support
- Develop and maintain a project pipeline of costed funding opportunities
- Responsible for setting and where possible exceeding unsecured income targets from charitable trusts and foundations and managing all aspects of these partnerships
- Devise and establish a clear and robust Trusts fundraising and income generation strategy and plan for the Campaign
- Deliver funding pipeline targets indicators
- Use your skills, creativity and experience to keep developing our fundraising and income generation strategy in response to the evolving funding landscape
- Provide regular updates on overall trust activities
- Maintain national and regional trust fundraising records
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please forward your CV and Supporting Statement
Closing date: Monday 9th April
Interviews: Thursday 19th April
Job descriptions cannot be exhaustive and so the post-holder may be required to undertake other duties which are broadly in line with the above key responsibilities.
Independent Age is committed to equality of opportunity and of eliminating discrimination. All employees are expected to adhere to the principles set out in its Equal Opportunities Policy and all other relevant guidance/practice frameworks.
Apply for Trust Fundraising Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly