Trusts & Foundations Fundraiser
We are recruiting for our first ever professional trust and foundations fundraiser. We are looking for a confident self-starter with an excellent standard of written English, and the ability to write creative, original prose as well as to parse existing text. Experience at grant application writing is essential.
Our Trusts & Foundations Fundraiser will formulate and deliver strategic and operational plans to establish and grow trusts and foundations fundraising activity for MAMA Academy.
Reports to: CEO
Location: Home-based, with occasional travel across the UK when required and a quarterly meeting in Surrey
Hours of work: 17.5 per week (in blocks of days or half days)
Salary: c. £36,000 p.a. pro rata (depending on experience) = £18,000
MAMA Academy is a fast-growing national charity which aims to end all preventable stillbirths in the UK. Our mission is to:
- Raise awareness of Babyloss and statistics
- Raise awareness of stillbirth prevention methods amongst professionals
- Change the taboo that nothing can be done to prevent baby loss
- Support bereaved parents throughout mortality investigations
- Fund and assist medical research into the prevention of baby loss