CAMPAIGN MANAGER (Part-time)
The Alde and Ore Estuary Trust (The Trust) was established in December 2013 and is a registered as a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO) with the Charity Commission (No 1155115). The Trust was set up by the Alde and Ore Estuary Partnership (AOEP) to facilitate fund raising for flood defences in the Alde and Ore Estuary. Some £12 million is required for the upgrading of the river walls and further income will be needed for maintenance. This is a new post.
The Alde and Ore Estuary Trust are now looking for an experienced Campaign Manager who can demonstrate:
- strong listening and communication skills
- understanding of and a track record in (major) donor cultivation
- experience in successfully developing and implementing a campaign strategy
- experience in supporting volunteers in fundraising
- an ability and understanding of the requirements of grant applications.
The role requires:
- development and implementation of a robust fundraising strategy and campaign
- work with key stakeholders (e.g. communities, conservation groups, education providers)
- ability to build and engage with the Estuary audiences both online and offline
- ability to oversee website development and maintenance
- willing to learn about and try out the most effective methods of communicating the Trust’s message (e.g. podcasts, videos)
- ability to demonstrate experience of successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously, with great attention to detail
- willing to travel within the Estuary area
We are offering a salary of £24,000 to £30,000 pro rata for 3 days per week, depending upon experience. Self-employment is also an option. Interviews are likely to be April 27th in Aldeburgh, Suffolk.
TO APPLY: Please send a cover letter detailing recent relevant examples of your work and your CV to: email@example.com with the subject line: Campaign Manager AOET.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Environment / Conservation Part Time jobs in Aldeburgh
- Campaigning Environment / Conservation Part Time jobs in Aldeburgh
- Community Fundraising Environment / Conservation Part Time jobs in Aldeburgh
- Corporate Fundraising Environment / Conservation Part Time jobs in Aldeburgh
- Events Fundraising Environment / Conservation Part Time jobs in Aldeburgh