Senior Partnerships Development Manager
Prospectus is proud to be partnering with one of the UK's leading health organisations to recruit their new Senior Partnerships Development Manager on a 12 month fixed term contract. This organisation is one of the UK's leading household names and this role is a crucial appointment in the furthering of a vital revenue stream for the fundraising department.
Reporting to the Head of Regional Fundraising Planning, the Senior Manager will lead a high performing corporate account team that works with exceptional corporate accounts across the UK, all capable giving up to Â£250k per year. You will be responsible for managing complex, strategic partnerships and will work closely with the New Business corporate team to develop new proposals and also deliver a seamless and effective handover process.
This role will suit a strong fundraising leader, comfortable enabling fundraising mangers to reach their potential and excel within their own careers. You will be comfortable working at the highest level with corporate partners and will have personal experience managing six figure corporate account partnerships.
If interested in pursuing this role, apply with a Word version; a full job description and more details will be provided to suitable candidates.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Senior Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Business Development & Commercial Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Supporter Development Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Greater)