Fundraising Data Manager
Fundraising Data Manager, 20 hours per week
Salary: £26,565 to £35,577 p.a. pro-rated
An opportunity has arisen as we are looking to recruit a Fundraising Data Manager to join our growing fundraising department.
Responsibilities will include managing our Donorflex database; collating and issuing monthly management accounts, supporting the fundraising team in their use of data with data segmentation and reporting; managing our Gift Aid system; and advising on the use of customer data within GDPR legislation.
The successful candidate ideally will have:
- Experience of managing fundraising databases (such as Donorflex or Raiser’s Edge)
- Experience of preparing management accounts and reports
- Outstanding IT skills
- Experience of Gift Aid processes and legislation
- Experience of Direct Debit claim systems
- Knowledge of GDPR legislation.
- Knowledge of direct marketing and other fundraising processes
- Willingness to learn new software packages
For an informal discussion contact Lisa Seccombe, Director of Fundraising, Marketing and Communications on 01462 679540.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01462 679540
You can also visit our webpage for additional information on the role - https://www.ghhospicecare.org.uk/about-us/jobs/vacancies/detail/fundraising-data-manager-20-hours-per-week
Please find Job Description, Personal Specification and Application form attached below.