Senior Manager Fundraising Partnerships
My client is a leading military charity.
- Recruit, develop and manage a highly effective team
- Work with the Head of Philanthropy & Partnership to devise a strategy to engage with high value giving contacts/partners
- Personally manage a portfolio of Corporates, Foundations and prospects as well as developing on new opportunities
- Build internal relationships with colleague that are also involved with high value processes to ensure that opportunities are maximised and communication is clear
- Budget management
- Work closely with the Senior Manager for Community & Event Fundraising to win support of partners at a local level and to plan how local colleagues can support partnerships.
- Work closely with Prospect Research Manager on identification, qualification and research of prospects to produce and plan pipeline income opportunities
- Data Management
- Manage a team of 4 direct reports
- Experience across partnership fundraising
- Budget management experience
- Raisers Edge or similar database
- Excellent team player
- Great influencing and negotiating skills
This organisation is looking to offer a salary of £45,000.