Community Engagement Officer - Job Share
Morgan Hunt is currently working in partnership with a leading national health charity to find a new Community Engagement Officer to join their team. In the first instance they are looking for someone for a part time 6 month fixed term contract, based out of their Bristol Head Office.
As a key member of the Membership and Support team you will be supporting community projects, their befriending service and promoting and engaging member involvement for fundraising, research, awareness and media purposes.
Essential criteria -
* Experience of supporting an organisations membership
* Experience of working with a helpline, either Information or support services
* Track record of working with volunteers
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Empathetic to the needs of members and volunteers
* To be self-motivated and to prioritise and manage numerous activities simultaneously
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, please contact Robb Norton at Morgan Hunt or 'Apply Now'
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.