Fundraising & Community Events Assistant
2 days left
- Contract Type
Prospectus is working with a leading UK-wide charity providing advice and support to individuals living with a health condition. They are now looking to recruit an Events & Community Fundraising Assistant on a temporary basis for two to three months.
The main purpose of the role is to raise income for the charity by supporting the community and events fundraising activities.
The Events & Community Fundraising Assistant is responsible for:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all fundraising enquiries and activities, and offering support to our dedicated fundraisers.
- Providing efficient administrative support to the Fundraising Team and maintaining accurate records on the charity's database.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with supporters to ensure the success of their fundraising endeavours.
- Project managing some of the charity's smaller events and fundraising projects.
- Supporting the Fundraising Team with ad hoc fundraising tasks.
- Supporting the Events Fundraising Officer with the stewardship of event fundraisers through regular contact via telephone, email and letter as specified in the stewardship plan, and building relationship with new supporters to the charity.
- Attending fundraising events to act as a charity representative.
To be considered for this role, you will have previous experience working within a busy office environment providing administration support. Candidates must also have used Raiser's Edge or a similar database. Experience of working within a fundraising environment is desirable. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and be able to communicate clearly with a wide range of people. Good written and verbal skills are required. Strong numerical and IT skills are essential, as well as excellent organisational and workload management skills, with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
To apply, please submit your CV in Word format, cover letters are not required at this stage.