Legacy Engagement Manager
Harris Hill are seeking a Legacy Engagement Manager on behalf of a national public safety charity. This role is responsible for the development and stewardship of long term supporters who intend to bequest a large gift to the organisation.
This role is home based position with a preference for a candidate based in London/South East or the North of England.
- Manage a multi-million pound portfolio of high-level pledgers, to maintain their gift or increase their support
- Identify opportunities to enhance the delivery of stewardship to high level pledgers by engaging local and regional staff or volunteers
- Resolve queries for stewarded pledgers relating to legacies, Will writing and inheritance tax issues
- Build and manage a local solicitor network to promote legacy awareness in the regions
- Deliver legacy training to staff and volunteers.
Experience & skills
- Relevant experience in relationship management or stewardship of high level donors
- An up-to-date understanding of legacy fundraising is preferred
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to build long term relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong project management skills
Apply for Legacy Engagement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly