Senior Philanthropy Fundraiser
My client is a recognised health Charity.
- Income generation activities to agreed targets
- Contributing to overall strategy in relation to achieving business goals
- Lead on raising income to an agreed target by managing a group of individuals
- Build a strategy that will both engage and retain supporters
- Support senior management in managing donor relationships when necessary
- Data implementation and maintenance
- Personally manage and lead on a portfolio of some the most significant philanthropists and prospects
- Lead on building, updating and generating a portfolio of philanthropists and pipeline
- Support senior volunteers in fundraising within their own networks
- Work closely with the Prospect Research team to identify potential philanthropists through the database as well as identifying prospects with a likely interest in our cause
- Liaise with colleagues across the Society to gain knowledge of the various services and activities of the organisation
- To represent the organisation at key external meetings/conferences/receptions etc. as required
- Recruiting and inducting new staff
- Budget management, KPI monitoring and impact measurement
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience of personally securing 6 figure major gifts from individuals in a charity environment. They will have excellent communication and relationship management skills.
This organisation is offering a salary of between £37,000 and £40,000, depending on experience.