Reporting into the Chief Operating Officer you will be responsible for overseeing the organisation's financial operations and as an integral member of the Executive Management team you will be actively involved in the strategic planning process.
Your key accountabilities will include:-
- Leading on the annual financial planning process ensuring the plans are in line with the organisation's 10 year strategy.
- Providing financial information and insights to support strategic decision making across the organisation.
- Working closely with other members of the Executive Management team and the Treasurer including presenting to the Finance Committee.
- Monitoring the organisation's investment strategy and performance.
- Acting as a trusted partner to the Chief Operating Officer on finance issues with a particular focus on international expansion.
- Providing advice and guidance on broader organisational issues beyond the finance remit.
- Ensuring strong financial controls are in place and mitigating risk.
- Managing and developing the finance function, ensuring the function is future ready.
- Working within in country finance leads to establish a global finance function.
- Taking the finance lead for new country and office set ups working closely with the international expansion team.
- Maintaining all finance policies and processes, ensuring they are regularly reviewed.
You should be an experienced senior finance professional with a track record of managing and developing a finance function within an international charity or not for profit organisation. An ability to work both strategically and operationally is essential. Experience of working with country offices needs to be combined with a track record of presenting to Boards, Committees and Executive Management teams. You must have the ability to working in a rapidly changing environment and have excellent communications skills. There will be some travelled required as part of this role.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.