Head of New Business
This organisation is a much loved disability charity, that has recently run some innovative, high profile campaigns.
- Lead the development of new relationships and identify partnerships
- Manage a team of high performing individuals
- Externally manage senior relationships to bring in income, policy, brand and societal change outcomes.
- Set up a new corporate fundraising board, made up of senior influencers, along with the Head of Corporate Partnerships
- Maximise development by collaborating internally across teams
- Leverage champions within Scope, the Board of Trustees, Scope's Ambassadors and within existing partnership organisations, to win new support.
- Maximise team objectives and income by collaborating across other income stream, such as community events and fundraising activities
- Work with the Head of Events to deliver a programme of inspirational events
- Aim to support disabled people in the workplace by working with new business partners on programme development
- Encourage pro bono and in kind support from corporates, to support the development of expertise at Scope and to offset costs.
- Manage the New Relationships budget and internal and external reporting requirements.
- Excellent track record in developing and implementing fundraising strategies and plans
- Demonstrable track record of successfully working in corporate fundraising
- Experience of writing business plans, reports and budgets
- Strong experience of successful product management
- Line management experience with driving fundraisers towards achieving targets
- Experience of developing relationships with senior business leads that deliver long term value
- Achieving targets successfully
- Experience of planning the long-term relationship development
- Equip fundraising teams with the ability to successfully sell in propositions
- Knowledge and understanding of commercial products; e.g. sponsorship, CRMs, consultancy packages
- Work across boundaries with a management perspective
- Build and maintain relationships both internal and external
- Have a strong commitment to personal development
This organisation is looking to offer a salary of between £45,000 and £50,000, depending on experience.