About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like to hear from you….
The Royal British Legion is seeking a Trusts and Non-statutory funding fundraiser to join their highly successful Fundraising team. The right person will be someone who has already achieved considerable success in gaining significant funds from a range of Trusts and Foundations. The role is within the Special Events & Philanthropy team, which is currently a team of 5, though further expansion is planned later in the year. The Trust Fundraiser will be working with a wide range of existing Trust supporters, but will also be tasked with finding new and untapped funding sources from across the Trusts and Foundations sector.
How to Apply
Please apply online at the Royal British Legion's website.
Closing date for this role is the 20th of March 2018.
Interviews will take place on the 5th & 6th of April 2018.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Major Donor/ Gifts Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Statutory Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Trusts & Foundations Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Central)