Harris Hill are delighted to be working exclusively with Forum for the Future to help secure their next HR Manager. Forum for the Future are an international charity which aims to aid organisations and governments across the globe in coming up with effective solutions to complex sustainability challenges.
Reporting to the COO you'll provide HR support for around seventy fantastic staff members based in their four diverse offices in UK, USA, India and Singapore. You'll embrace their learning culture, make the most of recent investment in systems, and seek out and deliver opportunities to make Forum a great place to work for all of their staff as well as ensuring day-to-day effective HR systems and processes are in place.
Applications from candidates that are currently in HR advisory or business partnering positions are also welcome for this role. My client is looking for an innovative individual that is keen to develop their knowledge and skillset so this could be a fantastic next step for you within your career.
- Advise managers on HR policy, international employment law and employee relations
- Manage all operational aspects of the employee life cycle such as recruitment, interviews, contracts, training and induction, and reward
- Manage all HR elements of payroll, pension and administration
- Oversee and contribute to organisational development and change management
- CIPD qualified or the equivalent work experience
- Strong experience of generalist strategic HR work within an international environment
- Awareness of the differences within employment law internationally
- Previous experience of dealing with the HR aspect of payroll
- Experience with contributing to organisational development and change management
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious HR specialist to join a fast-growing and innovative charity. If you feel that you have the right skills then please apply in full confidence. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.