Digital Marketing and Social Media Executive
I am currently working with a newly formed armed forces charity as they approach a really exciting period in line with the centenary commemoration of the end of the First World War in 2018.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all their social media platforms, developing and running a detailed social media strategy for
their campaigns. One of the key roles via social will be to raise funds helping to heal veterans still suffering physically, as well those with the hidden wounds of mental health issues.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Head of Media under the Director of Fundraising & Communications, the Executive will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and updating accounts across all major social media platforms: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Linkedin etc., and managing and updating their website News page and JustGiving page.
- Developing and running a detailed social media strategy for the charity to grow and consolidate their network and audience.
- Delivering high quality, high impact media activity to help push the charity s presence across the country in the centenary period.
- To help develop and define the charity s brand online, connect directly with the public, work closely with their partners and ensure their key messaging is on point.
- Analyse, measure and report on Social Media activity to the Communications team.
The ideal candidate:
- 2 years experience managing a company s digital accounts.
- Utmost confidence across all social media and digital platforms. You know the risk areas and have demonstrable ability to quickly handle internal and external issues when they arise.
- Excellent written English and creative writing skills you will be at the forefront of engaging with the public and ensuring you maintain a strong relationship with them.
- Brimming with ideas, with a strategic mind to order them. The charity pride themselves on the originality and effect of our projects and want our online presence to match this and stand out!
- A keen understanding of the charity sector's social landscape.
This is a full-time, permanent position, and the charity is looking to hire ASAP.
If you have these skills, then please send me your up to date CV. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.
Apply for Digital Marketing and Social Media Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly