Fundraising and Communications Team Coordinator (Part Time)
Fundraising and Communications Team Coordinator - Temporary (Part-Time)
We are currently working with an international animal welfare charity, who are seeking a strong administrator for their fundraising and communications team.
This role will provide comprehensive administrative support for the Director of Fundraising & Communications and heads of departments. This role is also the central contact point for all overseas ICO (information communications officers) with the team.
Support to the Fundraising and Communications Director and Heads of Department:
- Assist the Director of Fundraising and Communications and the various Heads of the Fundraising and Communications Department in the fulfilment of routine administrative requests
- Proactive approach to assisting the Director of Fundraising and Communications with diary management
- Acting as a point of contact for the Director of Fundraising and Communications (and the wider department, as required)
- Timely monitoring, collation and summarising of papers, reports and presentations, including regular SLT and Board reports
- Manage all travel arrangements for the department including:
- Bookings for international and UK travel and accommodation
- Helping to gather or create appropriate briefing documents
- Organising medicals and vaccination appointments where necessary
- Briefing travellers on organisational requirements for travel and security
- Advising on visa requirements and preparing required visa documentation for both internal and external parties. Providing cover for the PA to the CEO and International Administrations Coordinator; booking travel and preparing visa documents for other teams, the CEO and the trustees.
Support to Projects for Fundraising and Communications Department:
- Co-ordination of inductions for new starters in the department
- Management of Fundraising and Communications information on internal systems including Alfresco and IMS
- Financial support to the department including raising and monitoring POs and processing incoming invoices
- Assisting in the preparation and/or delivery of training
- Maintain accurate database records, ensuring that all relevant information about supporters is promptly recorded on CARE.
- GCSE level education or equivalent
- Overseas programme experience within the development sector including planning and monitoring NGO programmes in developing countries
- A proven track record of supporting a team under time pressure and an ability to deliver results
- Experience of supporting budget planning and management
- A basic understanding of animal welfare and/or a willingness to learn
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills - attention to detail
- Ability to draft clear and concise reports
- Excellent IT skills - (Microsoft Office including PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with excellent spoken and written English
Role: Fundraising and Communications Team Coordinator (Part Time)
Employment Type: Temporary 1-2 months (PART-TIME - 3 days pw)
Working hours: 3 days per week 21pw