I am currently working with a fantastic children's charity based in the centre of London in aim of placing their next HR Advisor. This position is on a permanent basis and will report directly into the HR Manager.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide advice and guidance on HR Policy and employment law to managers
- Provide further advice on a range of HR issues such as contractual agreements, recruitment and staff pay and allowances
- Provide support to the Business Partners on restructures and redundancies
- Provide HR generalist support on specific projects as required
- Coach and support development of both line managers and HR staff
The key skills & experiences required for the role include:
- Full or part-qualified member of CIPD or the equivalent experience
- Experience of interpreting, advising and implementing a range of HR policies and procedures
- Experience of managing employee relations cases
- Demonstrable knowledge of employment law and best practice
- Experience of providing support and guidance around job evaluation, salary and other reward matters
If you meet the above criteria, please do apply in full confidence for a further discussion and detailed job description.