Senior Marketing Executive
A high profile award winning government organisation based in Central London.
- Work with agencies across a wide range of disciplines to develop, implement and evaluate marketing activities, including multi-media advertising campaigns, partnerships, digital and social media and PR initiatives
- Delivering activity to agreed standards, time lines and budgets
- Liaison with the internal Communications team
- Management of campaign specific budgets
- Deliver project outcomes, value for money and greater efficiency
- Drafting of presentations, briefing packs and correspondence
- Supervision and mentoring of campaign support executives as required.
This role offers £29,000 - £33,000 and is a 6 month contract based in Central London. It is working for a very high profile government organisation.