Office & HR Manager
Womankind Worldwide (Womankind) works in partnership with women's organisations to support women in Africa and Asia to transform their lives and communities. They also work collectively to influence the policies and practices of government and non-governmental organisations through sharing their knowledge and experience. Their Vision is of a fair world where being a woman does not limit choices, opportunities or rights.
To be successful in this role you will have significant experience in HR & office management.
Reporting into the Director of Finance and Resources your duties will be split across HR and Office Management.
- Keep abreast of HR regulations & legislation changes and requirements
- Ensure HR policies are reviewed annually seeking ACAS or consultancy support if required
- Work with Senior Management to implement HR strategies
- Manage all HR administration
- Act as a first point of contact for all HR queries including employee relations cases.
- Provide support on change management
- Liaise regularly with Union representatives and ensure timely communication.
Office Management Duties:
- Ensure a safe and tidy office environment
- Manage all office services including utilities, telephone, facilities and printing etc
- Administer day to day IT facilities
- Manage outsource IT services support company
- Responsible for Fire Risk Assessment and all related procedures
- Health & Safety
- Provide admin support at quarterly board meetings
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate strong communication skills and an ability to manage multiple responsibilities at any given time.
This is a wonderful organisation to work for and all the individuals are passionate about Womankind and the work they do. They take pride in representing an organisation that really are making a positive impact for so many women across Africa and Asia.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.