Digital Project Manager
A leading animal conservation charity is looking for a Digital Project Manager.
Working on a full-time, permanent basis, you will act as the product manager for this crucial element of the organisation s digital infrastructure and take responsibility for being the key interface between global digital staff, internal stakeholders and business managers from third parties.
You will also turn ambitious global campaigns to protect animals worldwide into creative and innovative digital projects and products that engage and mobilise as well as deliver against goals and priorities.
- Experience (qualifications preferred) in one of the major project management methodologies.
- Expertise in delivering digital products from project brief, through definition to launch into evaluation.
- Thorough knowledge and proven experience of UX principles applied to complex digital product developments
- Ability to influence and engage with a diverse range of stakeholders (Important)
- Experience in developing user experience and testing guidelines to ensure digital engagement standards are met from a design and functionality perspective
- Thorough understanding of risk, quality and optimisation in a digital project.
- Understanding of the principles of back and front-end development and hosting in large scale projects
- In-depth knowledge of email client product management is desired but not essential, specifically clients with marketing automation capabilities
This is a full-time, permanent position, and the charity is looking to hire ASAP.If you have these skills, then please send me your up to date CV.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.