Senior PR Officer
The client is a UK national business who provide a variety of different services, within the health technology sector.
-Client management around a range of specialist PR consultancy work for public and private sector organisations
- Provide PR and communications consultancy services to regional Health Technology organisations
-Support the generation of new business, writing project proposals and supporting pitches (alongside the PR and Communications Director)
- Help support PR schemes for international events for multiple organisations
- Help deliver the communications strategy
- Strong background in PR
- Ideally someone who has worked within an agency environment (not essential)
- Experience in social, digital and offline channels
- Degree in PR or CIPR equivalent
- Able to do reports and presentations
A permanent position with a salary of circa £28k, with a fantastic benefits package.