Digital Communications Manager
This is a full-time, permanent role.
- An international NGO.
- To develop the digital strategy for the organisation including producing an activity schedule.
- To co-ordinate the content for the website, social media and the e-marketing activities.
- To measure the success of all activities and work across the organisation to make sure that the priorities of the organisation are reflected digitally.
- An imaginative and inventive digital specialist with knowledge of email marketing, social media and websites.
- Experience in communicate digitally to supporters and the public in order to increase engagement with supporters.
- Experience in WordPress, the principles of SEO, Google Analytics, Social Media and Digital Marketing Management Software.
Deadline: As soon as possible.