HR Officer- charity
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment are proud to be working exclusively with a leading homeless charity based in central London to help secure a HR Officer to join them at an exciting time of growth. This is an excellent opportunity to develop a career in the charity sector in a supportive and challenging environment. The position will allow for development with the scope to gain new experiences to further your existing HR skill set and knowledge base.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Assisting with aspects of employee recruitment
- Assisting with responding to payroll queries
- Developing to become more involved in Employee relations projects
- Maintainence of the HR database
The key skills & experiences required for the role include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of end to end recruitment
- Experience of answering payroll queries
- Prior experience in minute taking is also important
- Some exposure to employee relations aspects would be a advantage
If you meet the above criteria, please do apply in full confidence for a further discussion and detailed job description.