This is a full time, 18 months contract role.
- An environmental campaign.
- To take forward the external facing work on a very specific campaign – managing offline and digital communications.
- To contribute towards the strategy and playing a key role in developing ideas to reach supporters and activists to encourage them to take action.
- To maximise the impact of the public campaigns and using the press and media to help support the campaign goals.
- Successful experience of public campaigns and activism including digital and social media experience. With a creative and opportunistic approach.
- Charity or NGO campaigning experience with strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of how to use the media in a campaign – practical experience of writing press releases would be beneficial.
Deadline: Monday, 9th April 2018