This is a full-time, permanent role.
- A disability charity.
- To create and implement a trust fundraising strategy to maximise income from trusts and foundations.
- Develop and manage a portfolio of current and new funders, submitting bids and reports, and building relationships.
- Work with key staff to identify funding opportunities and develop funding proposals. Also to manage budgets.
- Ability to fundraise from trusts/grant funders, gained from specific experience or a transferable role.
- A great communicator who can present the work of the organisation effectively. Someone who can build relationships internally and with funders and potential funders.
- An organised individual who can hit deadlines, write well and manage bids.
Deadline: Monday 26th March 2018
Apply for Trusts Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly