HR Systems and Data Manager
4 days left
- Contract Type
HR Systems and Data Manager
About Tony Blair Institute for Global Change:
The Tony Blair Institute for Global Change is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to making globalisation work for the many, not the few. We offer new thinking and new approaches to addressing some of the most intractable problems leaders today are wrestling with.
The Institute works to provide policy and strategy in support of a vision of globalisation designed to improve the well-being of the people, economically, politically, and socially. Our focus is on tackling the big challenges which hold such a vision of globalisation back:
- Poor governance which stops the benefits of globalisation being shared because countries cannot build the institutional strength and resilience to transform their situation and deliver for their people
- Extremism which stops the co-existence and cultural open-mindedness essential for social integration
- Conflict which entrenches sectarianism and paralyses progress, particularly in the Middle East
- Western politics which is in urgent need of a new agenda to provide radical but sensible answers to the new challenges presented by globalisation, technology, and the rise of a new false populism
What We Look For in Our People
As an integral part of the People and Organisation Development team, you will play a crucial role in the delivery of all aspects of our activity and work actively to develop our ways of working to support the growth and development of TBI. You need to understand the full potential of people and organisation development and be curious and want to learn and develop yourself and the team. You need to be flexible and adaptable and able to adapt your style to successfully influence and get things done across the organisation.
For this role it is critical that you have gained at least 2 years of experience of working within a HR function and this must be coupled with a strong understanding of the HR function, principles and objectives.
The successful candidate for the role should be able to display the majority of the following:
- Solid exposure and practical hands on experience of using and implementing HRIS systems
- Experience of producing and developing relevant and meaningful HR reports from all available HR data
- An understanding of the HR lifecycle, key stages in an employee’s journey and the processes that go alongside them
- Good analytical and report writing skills
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Act with discretion and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills and able to carry out multiple projects simultaneously
- Self starter, self sufficient and a team player.
Focus of the Role
The duties of this post-holder are to:
- Create and produce HR Management Information to inform organisational decision making
- Provide high quality and meaningful reporting that enables key business decisions and supports the effective running and development of TBI
- To be the owner of all HR data, and ensure compliance with Data Protection legislation, including GDPR for all staff records
- Maintain and communicate dashboards of relevant and useful HR metrics
- Proactively build and maintain strong relationships within the HR team, the wider organisation and with third party providers to ensure a climate of effective delivery and continuous improvement
- Liaise with leaders of our global teams in order to collate HR data to produce and present accurate HR management information.
- Manage, review and continuously improve/update all People data and processes in line with TBI policies and current legislation ensuring that all People files and data are up to date
- Be accountable for maintaining data quality, integrity and consistency ensuring compliance with agreed processes and undertaking auditing as requested
- Define, agree and control the management of specific People and Organisation Development projects.
How to apply
In order to apply you are required to complete an online application form which includes uploading your CV (no longer than 2 pages) and completing a 300 word personal statement explaining why you want to work at TBIGC and your suitability to the role.
To apply please visit our website via the link and apply through the careers portal.
Close Date: 23 Mar 2018