Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Manager
A leading national cancer charity is looking for a Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Manager. Working on a full-time, permanent basis, you will work with the wider digital teams to develop, implement and manage SEO strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with all teams to ensure content is optimised for search and developing targeted content on specific subjects to enhance the performance of the website on search rankings
- Work closely with the social media team to enhance the contribution of social activity and content to overall search rankings
- Using Google Analytics / Google Webmaster Tools and guidelines, and awareness of algorithm updates to measure, report and make recommendations to enhance performance in search rankings
- Manage the SEO budget maximising return on investment and effective integration with PPC activity
- SEO Practitioner
- Expert user of Google Analytics
- Proficient in other analytics software such as Adobe Analytics (Omniture), WebTrends, Tealeaf or IBM Digital Analytics (Coremetrics)
- Significant experience working in a cross-function digital environment alongside user experience, web developer and marketing colleagues
- You will be highly analytical and organised, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
-Knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc)
- Degree (or equivalent)
This is a full-time, permanent position, and the charity is looking to hire ASAP. If you have these skills, then please send me your up to date CV.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.