Leading university known globally.
The role as Marketing Coordinator will involve:
- Marketing the annual conference and supporting the delivery of the event
- Providing marketing services to colleagues across the organisation
- Coordinating marketing campaigns and projects
- Coordinating market research
Write, edit and produce printed and digital marketing materials
The ideal Marketing Coordinator will:
- Be immediately available
- Have strong marketing experience both on and offline
- Have experience marketing events
- Be eager to work in a collaborative team
£27,000 - £31,000
On a day rate - paid weekly!