Community and Event Fundraising Officer
This is your opportunity to join a young, vibrant charity where your work will be focused on delivering a portfolio of existing events and building relationships to grow a network of engaged local community fundraisers.
You will be a highly motivated, organised and enthusiastic fundraiser who has a minimum of two years experience working in community fundraising. You should have excellent communication skills and a passion for working with people to achieve success.
A key element of your role will be to support, develop and inspire volunteers and fundraising groups to ensure local fundraising activity is as effective as possible in delivering the maximum benefit for The Nightingale.
You will also need to have a demonstrable range of office skills to ensure that our client continue to maintain and grow the income they need to support the work of their Cancer Support Centre.
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 pa
Please apply online to receive further instructions on how to complete the application process. We will also consider applications with a CV aslong as a covering letter is attached.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (North)
- Campaigning Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (North)
- Business Development & Commercial Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (North)
- Community Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (North)
- Supporter Development Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (North)